An Orthodox Jewish prayer observance by three passengers aboard an Alaska Airlines flight on Sunday alarmed flight attendants unfamiliar with the ritual, prompting them to lock down the cockpit and issue a security alert, officials said.Alaska Flight 241 from Mexico City to Los Angeles International Airport landed safety at LAX and was met by fire crews, foam trucks, FBI agents, Transportation Security Administration personnel and police dispatched as a precaution.
The three men, all Mexican nationals, were escorted off the plane by police and questioned by the FBI before being released to make connecting flights to other countries.
Read More: @ ynetnews.com
Readers found more information by searching for:
You might also like:
- ADL calls to educate flight crew on Jewish religious practices
- US urges Israel to purchase American-made fire trucks
- Airline Apologizes for ‘Tefflin’ Scare
- Middle East diplomat causes terror scare on Denver-bound flight by lighting cigarette in bathroom
- Undercover TSA agent gets through new airport scanners…whilst carrying a HANDGUN