Alaska Airlines has apologized for a weekend incident in which three Orthodox Jewish businessmen triggered security concerns by conducting a prayer ritual on board a flight to Los Angeles.
The men began praying out loud in Hebrew shortly after takeoff on Flight 241 from Mexico City. Flight attendants alerted the flight deck, which then called the tower and alerted law enforcement. When the plane arrived at Los Angeles International Airport, it was met by the FBI, Customs and Border Protection and airport police.
Read More: @ vosizneias.com
Readers found more information by searching for:
You might also like:
- Pilots lock down cockpit over tefillin
- ADL calls to educate flight crew on Jewish religious practices
- Bomb Threat Sparks Fighter Jet Escort for Flight
- Middle East diplomat causes terror scare on Denver-bound flight by lighting cigarette in bathroom
- Man Took Piece of Wire from Auschwitz Gate Arrested at Airport