This morning, at the airport in Balice near Krakow, the border guards arrested a Frenchman, whose luggage contained a piece of wire stolen from the former Nazi concentration camp at Auschwitz.
The Frenchman confessed to guards that he took the wire as a souvenir. The investigation will now be taken over by the police in Oswiecim – says Marek Korzonek from the police headquarters in Krakow. The piece of wire was found during the luggage screening.
A French interpreter arrived to Balice to assist the Frenchman during the questioning.
Read More: @ vosizneias.com
Readers found more information by searching for:
You might also like:
- New York, NY – City Remains Top Terrorist Target in U.S., Commish Says
- Suspicious Package to Netanyahu Was Harmless
- Brooklyn, NY – BDE Body of Missing Leiby Kletzky Found in Fridge, Dumpster
- Ancient Torah Stolen, Found in Taibe
- Police issue arrest warrant for rabbi that supported book which justifies killing non-Jews