A Brooklyn father was forced to make a life and death decision Wednesday morning, as he pushed his children out of a third-floor window to save them from their burning home.
Muhammed Qasim and his wife pushed three of their children from the top window of their burning house to the second-floor ledge below, reports CBS 2′s Pablo Guzman.
“When I see everything is burning, the fire is coming to me, so there was no choice,” he said.
Read More: @ newyork.cbslocal.com
You might also like:
- Yeshiva School Teacher Killed In Brooklyn Crash
- 30 NYPD, 2 FDNY Assigned To Ahmadinejad Security
- Residents Upset With Brooklyn Yeshiva Over Students Throwing Rocks, Climbing Fences
- Area Synagogues On Alert After Cargo Plane Terror
- Levi Aron Charged With 2 Counts Of First-Degree Murder In Leiby Kletzky Case