We have lived in our current home for over three years now, and I have to admit, I’ve been a little lax in the final touch department. Before moving in I spent lots of time choosing paint colors and light fixtures, so the house has looked pretty good from the start, but recently those very blank walls that I initially loved started to look just too bare! (And I should say, I’m very particular about what I’ll drill a hole for.) And then it occurred to me — Moroccan frames, groupings of them to fill those large blank walls! Here’s the results:
Read More: @ creativejewishmom.com
Readers found more information by searching for:
You might also like:
- Clowning Around: A Simple & Fun Paper Clown Project For Kids!
- Lessons Learned In Revisiting My Childhood Stomping Grounds with My Own Kids!
- Make Some Fun Doodle Frames—A Passover Craft For The Whole Family!
- Make Festive Rosh HaShana Cards With Bubble Wrap Printed Paper!
- More Bead Mosaics On Clear Recycled Lids!