In town squares and shopping malls, at city landmarks, in public parks and well traveled highways, Chabad’s Chanukah menorahs illuminate the skies with their lights, ensuring that the holiday’s messages of goodness and light and hope reach all people everywhere. Chabad’s holiday awareness programs with olive presses and dreidel houses, menorahs carved of ice, chocolate and every conceivable material, have made the eight-day Festival of Lights a highlight of the winter season for children and adults worldwide.
Read More: @ lubavitch.com
You might also like:
- Chabad of Central Africa To Open New Centers in Kenya and Nigeria
- Jewish Philanthropist Celebrates Birth of Baby With $2 Million Gift to Chabad Shluchim
- All Natural Banana Ice Cream Made From…..Only Bananas!
- Rebbetzin Heller is Helping Parents in Teaching Children To Be Givers
- Eli Yishai to foreign workers: Stop using children as human shields