Got some plastic pony beads? Some lanyard cord or even a bit of string of some kind? You can introduce your kids (as young as four, possibly) to weaving with beads! My five year old son only partially got the hang of it, but I’m hoping that this is just the first of many key-chains to come. (Don’t tell anyone, but I’ve got spools of lanyard cord that I’m hoping someone will be interested in someday, in the not too distant future! )But for now, this project is just the right speed for little fingers.
Read More: @ creativejewishmom.com
You might also like:
- Paper Party Decorations Part 7: Simple Butterfly Banners Kids Can Make Themselves
- Summer Crafts For Kids: Sculpting With Paper Strips!
- Grass Roots Crafting! (A Fun Kid’s Project with Grass Seed)
- Crochet A Floral Hot Pad For Spring (Shavuos? Mother’s Day? Today?)
- Fun and Sculptural Modeling Clay Artwork That The Kids Can Make Themselves!