Mothers Day 2010 – What to get your Jewish Mom?
It’s that time of year again – Mother’s Day! You didn’t forget, RIGHT? You’re going to take her out for a nice brunch, RIGHT? You’re going to *at least* get her something special, RIGHT? Ah your Jewish mom – the one who raised you, cared for you, made sure you were fed, educated, and ready to take on the world! (Or the the one who hocked you to death to make sure you did all of the above yourself!).
Regardless, Moms are special and so we’ve scoured the web for the Top 5 Mothers Day gifts for 2010:
1. Good ole’ flowers - Mothers always enjoy getting flowers. Simple and sweet. Starting at $19.95 (formerly $39.95) you can get Mom a dozen assorted color roses with a free vase! Proflowers in our experience always delivers excellent fresh flowers that last. Rated “Best Value” by the Wall Street Journal!
2. Wall Gallery Frame - Making Mom happy on her special day may be as simple as letting her see photos of her kids … and grandkids if she has yet! To make it an even more special gift, have it shipped to your house first, load it with photos and then give it to her in person. This product is sold by Red Envelope and costs $64.95.
3. Woman of Valor Wall Hanging – These ancient words from Proverbs 31 lauding the Jewish woman have become a celebrated part of our culture. A beautiful gift for a wife, mother, grandmother or any other adult woman. Check out AllJudaica.com and Judaism.com for a nice variety of options. Prices range from $50 to $300+.
4. Chocolate Covered Strawberries – No better way to hit that sweet spot than with Chocolate Covered Strawberries! These almost too beautiful to eat Fancy Berries include swizzles, almonds, mini-chocolate chips, double-dipped strawberries, and fresh shredded coconut. And don’t worry if Mom is on a diet – 6 won’t hurt (and you know she’ll love them). Price is $19.95 – very reasonable given the quality!
5. Amazon Kindle - Sure it’s a bit over the top, but if your Mom is an avid reader, she’ll love the Amazon Kindle. It’s arguably the best e-book reader! The Kindle is especially great for those who like to read multiple books at a time, so they can always keep a few with them in one small package. Price: $259.
So there you have it – the Top 5 Mothers Day gifts for 2010 that we can find! Found something even better? Let us know by leaving a comment below to share with our readers!
Readers found more information by searching for:
- jewish jewelry for women (4)
- jewish mothers day gift (1)
- jewish mothers day gifts (1)
- mothers day gifts for jewish (1)
You might also like: