Six families on Shlichus in Monmouth County, NJ were treated to a fun-filled day of relaxation and rejuvenation by head Shluchim Rabbi Baruch and Tova Chazanow, who wished to express their feelings of appreciation to the shluchim for all their hard work and devotion to the Rebbe’s Shlichus during the past year.
Early Tuesday morning, the Chazanow, Bernstein, Schapiro, Wolosow, Gourarie, Galperin and Volovik families traveled south to their first stop, the Cape May Zoo, where they enjoyed the displays and had a great time together.
Next on the itinerary was a cruise in the Atlantic Ocean, with whale and dolphin watching. A delicious lunch and snack was served on board.
To conclude a fantastic day, the group headed to Lakewood for a scrumptious dinner.
Read More: @ crownheights.info
Readers found more information by searching for:
- ideas for asian themed bar mitzvahs (19)
- рош ашана 2013 (17)
- татуировки мигеля котто (13)
- шана това (13)
- pictures torah scroll (12)
- jewish holidays 2013 (10)
- the jihad (10)
- montreal jewish (9)
- quotes images stererotype (9)
- slab built pottery platters (9)
- the holy seplecure in jerusalem (9)
- carlos slim lebanese (8)
- jerusalem nehemiahs time (8)
- isla Fischer Jewish (8)
- niall horan imagines cheating on you (8)
- maddofs wife (8)
- detroit tigers and lions (8)
- Рош Ашана (8)
You might also like: