Celebrate Hanukkah in Poland
Just like Jewish families in other countries, Hanukkah is also celebrated by Jewish communities in Poland. As Jewish population in the country grows, celebration of the holiday becomes grand.
- Visit the historic Kazimierz district, one of the oldest Jewish towns in Europe. During your trip, take a tour to the Jewish Museum and attend Hanukkah services in the local synagogue.
- Witness the public menorah lighting in one of the Chabad-Lubavitch centers in Warsaw and Krakow. This activity is done every year starting on the first night of Hanukkah.
- Eat Polish cheese latkes.
- Sing Hanukkah songs and participate in lighting the Hanukkah menorah.
Readers found more information by searching for:
- hanukkah in poland (54)
- chanukah in poland (8)
- what countries celebrate hanukkah (7)
- how do poland celebrate hanukkah (5)
- how does poland celebrate hanukkah (4)
- celebrating hanukkah in poland (4)
- hanukkah poland (4)
- poland hanukkah (4)
- hannukah in poland (3)
- How Jews Celebrate Hanukkah (3)
- how to celebrate hanukkah (3)
- channukah in poland (3)
- how do jews in poland celebrate hanukkah (2)
- hanukkah in polish (2)
- a Caribbean countries that celebrate hanukkah (2)
- celebrations of hanukkah in poland (2)
- poland happy hanukkah (2)
- poland hanakkah (2)
You might also like: