At the end of a long legal battle, the Supreme Court on Monday ruled that a child whose mother left the religious lifestyle and father is haredi will receive a state-religious education.
In the past, the child’s parents – who lived in Bnei Brak – displayed a modest haredi lifestyle in public, but acted in a completely secular manner within their home. Recently, the woman decided to stop living a double life, and the couple filed for divorce.
Read More: @ ynetnews.com
You might also like:
- Living in ultra-Orthodox closet
- US court: Catholic woman must live as Orthodox Jew
- Deri: Haredim must develop better PR
- Emmanuel: ‘Hasidic girls’ to get own school
- 55% of seculars prefer not to buy Eda Haredit Badatz products