The Education Ministry officially announced Wednesday that it plans to approve the opening of an educational institution for girls in the haredi settlement of Emmanuel, which would not be funded by the State and would be used by students of the “Hasidic department”. In a statement to the court, submitted through the State Prosecutor’s Office, the Education Ministry noted that it examined the request filed by the students’ parents to open a new educational institution.
Read More: @ ynetnews.com
You might also like:
- State seeks to maintain Yigal Amir’s solitary confinement
- Israel – Emmanuel Compromise Approved; Parents Released
- Supreme Court rebukes Shin Bet for ‘isolating’ alleged Jewish terrorists
- Father adopts religion, but loses son
- Emmanuel, Israel – School Fined $1,350 a Day for Discriminating Against Sephardim