Hand-crocheted, 100% cotton, ‘Kabbalah-Beltser’ kippah from Israel.
?Approximate diameter: 6-1/3′ (16.09cm).
?Approximate circumference: 19-1/2′ (49.53cm).
? Please note that these kippot are hand-crocheted and that their measurements cannot be accurate.
? The crocheting of this kippa is very time consuming due to its special and intricate design.
Item code: a47m11
This item is sold by:
Note: A-Zara.com is located in Israel and that’s where they ship your order from. Ordering from A-Zara.com is a great way to support Israel!
Direct link: http://a-zara.com/pe–33-3300-6384.htm
Readers found more information by searching for:
- kabbalah-beltser kippot (3)
- kippah violin (2)
- beltser yarmulke (2)
- bukhari kippah jerusalem motif (2)
- 22 cm kippah (1)
- kippah artistic light blue with violin (1)
- Kabbalah-Beltser kippah from Israel (1)
- kabbalah beltser kippah large (1)
- kabbalah beltser kippah (1)
- crochet cotton israel (1)
- beltser kippa (1)
- yellow four panel kippot (1)
You might also like: