Carl Paladino’s campaign manager has offered his resignation after a tumultuous week for the Buffalo businessman’s campaign that began with a speech before Jewish leaders Sunday that erupted in controversy over gay rights.
Michael Caputo offered to quit the campaign Thursday, according to sources, but Paladino insisted he stay with him through the end. Caputo declined to comment.
Read More: @ buffalonews.com
You might also like:
- Oliver Stone apologies for saying ‘Jewish domination of the media’ misrepresents Hitler, Holocaust
- Conservative Developer Joins Race for Governor
- Attacked Muslim Cab Driver Meets The Mayor, Speaks Out At City Hall
- Leading rabbi joins animal rights group’s campaign against kaparot
- Israel’s Barak calls off Paris visit amid threats