A Muslim cab driver who was the victim of an alleged bias attack this week met Thursday with Mayor Michael Bloomberg at City Hall, where he said his religion played a role in his brutal stabbing.
Mayor Michael Bloomberg said he personally supported Ahmed Sharif, nearly two days after the 43-year-old Queens cab driver was attacked after he picked up 21-year-old Michael Enright at 24th Street and Second Avenue in Gramercy, Manhattan.
Read More: @ manhattan.ny1.com
Readers found more information by searching for:
You might also like:
- NYC Cabdriver Stabbed After Telling Passenger He Was Muslim, Police Say
- Bail for Man Accused of Slashing Muslim Cabbie
- Thousands Gather to Bid Farewell to Former Jewish N.Y. Mayor Ed Koch
- City Moves to Close All Priority 7 Voucher Cases
- Hikind Calls Bloombergs Remarks On The Ground Zero Mosque ‘Pure Chutzpah’