The Hasidic group involved in a standoff with authorities last summer over occupying the former Homowack Lodge in Sullivan County is renovating portions of the resort and attempting to get permits to run a girl’s camp.
Last summer, the camp occupied the sprawling grounds in Summitville without a permit and faced off in court with the state Department of Health and the Town of Mamakating.
Read More: @ Yiddish Nayes
Readers found more information by searching for:
- hasidic camps sullivan county (2)
- new square girls camp (1)
- new square girls camp phone number (1)
- orthodox camps sullivan county (1)
- summer camps new square (1)
You might also like: