This makes no sense to us.
The University of Nebraska buys up the Jewish Publication Society?
Why didn’t it get bought by Hebrew Union College or the Jewish Theological Seminary or Yeshiva University or the Reconstructionist Rabbinical College or New York University or Harvard or Yale or Penn or Magnes Press of Hebrew University?
A great Jewish book publisher goes under and gets buried in Nebraska? The Cornhuskers? The birthplace of Kool-Aid. Home to the world’s largest ball of stamps and Carhenge. Location of the Museum of the Fur Trade?
Read More: @ tzvee.blogspot.com
Readers found more information by searching for:
You might also like:
- Jstandard: Review of Yitzhak Zahavy’s, “Archaeology, Stamps and Coins of the State of Israel”
- Conservative Jewish College Students Get Short Shrift
- Is the Polara Golf Ball Kosher?
- Student Sex at Yeshiva University
- Gail T. Reimer receives Benjamin J. Shevach Memorial Award for leadership in Jewish education