YWN received the following email from a community activist in Montreal:
Dear YWN readership,
We are appealing to our friends around the world to help us with this in a very polite way.
In Outremont, a city in Montreal there are a few individuals constantly instigating against the Chasiddic Community, and it has become increasingly difficult to deal with the city. Any time we have basic needs, they refuse to help us. It has become almost impossible to celebrate Sukkos Pesach, Lag Ba’omer, and Purim without major difficulties.
Read More: @ theyeshivaworld.com
Readers found more information by searching for:
You might also like:
- NY, Officials Meet With Askanim On Traveling Safety Issues From NY To Montreal
- Montreal Jewish leader: Vandalism not always made public
- Indian Jews To Celebrate Sukkos With Lulavim And Esrogim Sent From Israel
- Hershy Friedman Of Agri-Star Takes Over Shaya Boymelgreen’s Shares In Azorim
- Furor At Budget’s $18M For ‘Rabbis’