Israel Police said Monday that three Israeli Arabs inspired by global jihad have been indicted for the 2009 murder of a taxi driver from Nazareth. The announcement came after a gag order on details of the case was lifted.
Read More: @ haaretz.com
You might also like:
- Netanyahu: Hamas responsible for rockets on Eilat; we will retaliate
- Montreal Court: Stop displaying religious objects in cab
- Cyclist, son of retired supreme court justice, killed in hit-and-run accident
- Minibus driver of deadly accident was taken into custody wrapped in his Tallis
- 9 teens arrested on suspicion of attacks on Arab