Shneor Cheshin, son of Mishael Cheshin, retired deputy president of the Supreme Court, was killed Friday morning in a hit-and-run accident near Rosh Ha’ayin. He was 42 years old.
The driver later surrendered himself, police said, claiming he didn’t at first realize he had hit someone. He did not have a valid Israeli driver’s license and was using his American one.
Read More: @ haaretz.com
You might also like:
- Israeli Arabs ‘inspired by global jihad’ charged with taxi driver murder
- Minibus driver of deadly accident was taken into custody wrapped in his Tallis
- Hospital worker stole rings off body
- Israel refuses to pay medical bills for American-Jewish protester who lost eye
- Two Haredi men shot dead in Tel Aviv; police suspect murder-suicide