The sensational swastika-laced torching of parked cars in a heavily Jewish Brooklyn neighborhood — which sent shock waves throughout the city late last year — was apparently an elaborate smoke screen covering up a lucrative insurance scheme, perpetrated in part by Jewish wannabe gangsters, DNAInfo has learned.
Several Russian wiseguy wannabes looking to make a buck are being eyed in the November firebombing of parked cars in Midwood, Brooklyn, that sparked days of protests by politicians, civic leaders and the community against what appeared to be anti-Semitic hate mongers.
DNAinfo withheld the story at the request of law enforcement while they continued their investigation.
Read More: @ yiddishnayes.com
Readers found more information by searching for:
- car fire anti semitic (1)
- car fire ocean parkway brooklyn (1)
- car fires jew (1)
- ocean parkway car fires (1)
You might also like:
- ADL urges increased security near NJ shuls
- Jewish leaders blast move to extradite Crown Height man charged with hate crime
- Cars set alight, anti-Semitic graffiti sprayed in Brooklyn
- Annual Law Enforcement Meeting With Jewish Officials Over Catskills Summer Migration
- Upstart Winner Challenges Brooklyn Democratic Leadership