Commentary by the Lubavitcher Rebbe
Edited by Rabbi Chaim Miller
Part of the ‘Gutnick Edition Chumash’ series.
You’ve always wanted a Chumash with English commentary from the Rebbe; now it’s here.
Beautifully typeset, incorporating a host of features on every page. Modern English translation of the Torah faithful to Rashi with classic commentary drawn from Rabbinic commentators, Midrash and Talmud. Embossed leather cover with gold highlights.
- Full Hebrew text of Rashi and Onkelos.
- Separate running commentary based on the Rebbe’s sichos at the level of Pshuto shel mikra.
- Hundreds of Chassidic insights into Chumash from the Rebbe.
- Explanation of the name of each Parsha according to the Rebbe’s sichos.
- Summary of Mitzvos found in each Parsha according to Sefer haChinnuch.
- Full text of Haftaros according to Minhag Chabad, with English Translation according to Metzudos.
- Numerous Original Diagrams and Tables.
- Quality printing and a beautiful binding for decades of quality use.
- Ribbon place-marker.
- Those wishing to Study classic commentaries to the Chumash in English
- Those tasting the Rebbe’s sichos for the first time
- Teachers preparing classes
- Ideal companion to the study of Chitas
- Shluchim and Rabbonim seeking material for Shiurim and Lectures
Publisher: Kol Menachem, 2003
This item is sold by:
Note: Judaism.com is the longest established Jewish book and Judaica store on the Internet!
Readers found more information by searching for:
- Bamidbar Gutnick edition sparks of chasidus (1)
- publishers of sefer ha hinnuch (1)
- leather chumash english (1)
- kol menachem leather (1)
- gutnick genesis chumash online (1)
- gutnick genese (1)
- Gutnick Edition Chumash – Bamidbar-Numbers – Leather (1)
- gutnick chumash genesis (1)
- chumash english leather (1)
- the gutnick genesis (1)
You might also like: