Hanukkah is a time for countless parties. Family and friends gather together to celebrate the season. Hanukkah party often involves playing traditional games to honor Jewish heritage. There are also modern games that have been embraced by Jewish families and have ever since been a part of Hanukkah celebration.
- Hanukkah is not complete without playing the dreidel game. To play, spin the dreidel to win gelts. A Dreidel is a spinning top with four sides engraved with Hebrew alphabets Nun, Gimel, Hei and shin which together form the acronym for Nes Gadol Hayah Sham (a great miracle happened there).
- Play the Hanukkah bingo. The rules in playing this are similar to that of the regular bingo game nut with a Jewish touch.
- Don’t forget to play the Hanukkah anagrams. To do this, all participants must write as many words as possible from a Hanukkah related word a moderator will provide. The person who writes the most number of words wins.
- You can also play other games and incorporate Hanukkah into the rules. Play Trip to Jerusalem by having participants dance around a couple of chairs to the tune of a Hanukkah song. When the music stops, each person must sit on the chairs. The person who won’t be able to sit on an available chair is out of the game. The player who gets the last chair is declared the winner.
Readers found more information by searching for:
- chanukah game ideas (18)
- Hanukkah game ideas (10)
- chanukah anagrams (7)
- hanukkah party ideas (4)
- jewish families playing games (4)
- clues for Hanukkah game (4)
- hanukkah party game ideas (3)
- hannukah game ideas (3)
- Hanukkah anagrams games (2)
- hanukkah game (2)
- game jews play (2)
- dreidel game ideas (2)
- ideas for chanukah games (2)
- hanuka bingo game (2)
- The best part of Hannukah is playing with a (2)
- chanuka game ideas (2)
- chanukah ideas (2)
- chanukah game idea (2)
You might also like: