We did not have any conceptions about the film “The Adjustment Bureau” when we saw it on Cedar Lane in Teaneck this week. We only knew that friends thought it was a good flick.
It turns out that we loved the film. The concept of religion it projected was 100% from what we call the “scribal archetype” – religion here was a big corporation run by managers and accountants. And the kicker for us was that in the film, “love” provided the great challenge to the Bureau’s carefully laid out plans. Scribes know about love – and they do want it to motivate your faith, not challenge it. So this high concept film worked for me.
Read More: @ tvzee.blogspot.com
Readers found more information by searching for:
- adjustment bureau jewish (5)
- The Adjustment Bureau judaism (4)
- the adjustment team (2)
- the adjustment bureau jew (1)
- philip roth the adjustment bureau (1)
- philip roth author the adjustment bureau (1)
- jewish the adjustment bureau (1)
- jewish and fate (1)
- free film love (1)
- adjustment bureau Jewish concept (1)
- the challence of fate free (1)
You might also like: