It didn’t quite work for pop-star Prince, but now Starbucks is following his (bad?) example and is re-launching its famous siren symbol – minus the the company name.
The ubiquitous Seattle-based coffee company is launching the new streamlined logo as part of its 40th anniversary celebrations.
It’s rumoured that the company wants to expand beyond its image as a premium coffee house and tap into lucrative new markets including non-coffee related products.
Read More: @ dailymail.co.uk
You might also like:
- New Kosher Supermarket Opens in Moscow
- Israel’s Largest Appliance Company May Halt Service Calls to Charedi Community
- Millionaire Segway tycoon dies in cliff plunge on one of his own scooters
- Are you sure you want a window seat? Close encounter for landing passenger jets … and, apparently, it’s perfectly safe
- 9/11 families’ fury as Obama compares BP oil spill to Twin Towers attack