Thousands of Chabad emissaries from around the world began arriving in New York on Thursday for the annual meeting of the hassidic movement’s global outreach program.
Some 4,000 people are expected to take part in the four-day conference, which this year overlaps with another big Jewish event, the Jewish Federations of North America’s General Assembly in New Orleans.
Read More: @ yiddishnayes.com
Readers found more information by searching for:
You might also like:
- Michael Oren urges U.S. Jews to defend Israel against aggressors
- Jewish Federation opens emergency relief fund for Japan tsunami victims
- Jewish Federation finds GA youth outreach a tricky business
- NY, Officials Meet With Askanim On Traveling Safety Issues From NY To Montreal
- Court orders Orthodox woman to be cremated after three month battle