Terror in capital: At least 25 people were hurt Wednesday afternoon after an explosive device was detonated in a phone booth near the Jerusalem Convention Center.
One person sustained grave wounds in the explosion and three others were seriously hurt. Five other victims were moderately wounded and the rest sustained light injuries.
Most victims are young, aged 15-30, said Shaare Zedek Medical Center Deputy Director, Ovadia Shemesh.
Read More: @ ynetnews.com
Readers found more information by searching for:
You might also like:
- Palestinian killed in suspected East Jerusalem terror attack
- Dozens injured, many of them children, when bus flips over in central Israel
- UNESCO head marks Holocaust Day in Paris
- Slonimer Rebbe Meets Chacham Ovadia Following Release Of Emanuel Prisoners
- Iron Dome successfully intercepts Gaza rocket for first time