Idan Ofer, director of Ofer Group, leads the list of Israeli billionaires in the 161st spot, with an estimated fortune of $6.2 billion. Beny Steinmetz of Steinmetz Business Group ranked eight spots bellow Ofer, with a net worth of $5.9 billion. Another Ofer brother, Eyal, came in 173rd on the list, with $5.8 billion.
Iscar founder Stef Wertheimer and his family ranked 255th with some $4.2 billion, while Bank Hapoalim’s Shari Arison was placed in the 288th spot with $3.9 billion.
Read More: @ theyeshivaworld.com
You might also like:
- The £9BILLION man: Mark Zuckerberg’s fortune set to double as Facebook raises £323m in deal
- Facebook and co-founder Mark Zuckerberg sued for $1 BILLION over ’3rd Intifada’
- Mohammed is now the most popular name for baby boys ahead of Jack and Harry
- BofA delays foreclosures in 23 states
- Israelis arrested at Joseph’s Tomb