The Klein Ed.- Hebrew/English – Ashkenaz
Edited by Rabbi Dovid Weinberger
The Klein Edition Siddur Ohel Sarah – The Women’s Siddur is in the spirit of the traditional unique Siddurim used by Jewish Women for generations. This beautiful tooled leather edition will become a cherished heirloom for generations. The front cover features the Western Wall, the back cover has a book and quill logo. Vines and crowns border each cover. Generous personalization space on the front flyleaf. Two tone brown leather.
As a woman why would YOU want this Siddur?
You get all the benefits of the Classic ArtScroll Siddur plus all these great additions compiled by Rabbi Dovid Weinberger, Rav of Cong. Shaaray Tefila in Lawrence NY:
- An inspiring new Overview by Rabbi Nosson Scherman
- Integrated Halachic sections and instructions for women
- Women’s Halachic guidelines for Shabbos and Yom Tov candle lighting, separating challah, Kiddush, Havdalah and much more…
- Wedding day
- Pregnancy and childbirth
- Raising Children
- When visiting Holy places in Israel
- Perek Shirah and Iggeres HaRamban – with English translation
- The entire Tehillim/Psalms in an easy-to- read font size
Publisher: Artscroll, 2005
This item is sold by:
Note: Judaism.com is the longest established Jewish book and Judaica store on the Internet!