We all know that food plays an important role in our Shabbat routine. We know that we have a halachic obligation for three Shabbat meals. Many of us know that the Ari emphasized a kabbalistic importance to these meals. And many of us are very much set on a particular menu for Shabbat.
This is not a deep post. Yet the Torah we live encompasses all aspects of our personal and communal culture; and so this, too, is relevant in some way.
Read More: @ beyondbt.com
Readers found more information by searching for:
- shabbat routine (4)
- what to eat on shabbat (4)
- what do you eat at shabbat (2)
- what do you eat on shabbat (2)
- What do you eat on Shabbat? (2)
- what do people eat at shabbat (1)
- what do people eat on shabbat (1)
- what do jews eat during sabbath (1)
- what do you eat in shabat (1)
- what to eat for Shabbat (1)
- what do you eat at shabbat? (1)
You might also like: