by Artist Sara Beames
Part of the ‘Twelve Tribes Sederware’ series.
Fused glass representations of the 12 gemstones that were on the Cohen Gadol’s breastplate, 6 per each side of the stem. Elijah in Hebrew in gold lettering. Handmade. Allow extra time for delivery.
Beames Designs combines the ancient art of fused (kiln fired) glass with metallic accents, glowing colors, cast pewter, or aluminum to create contemporary, classic and elegant home accessories, and Jewish ritual objects.
This item is sold by:
Note: Judaism.com is the longest established Jewish book and Judaica store on the Internet!
Direct link: http://www.judaism.com/display.asp?nt=aabJ&etn=CCFCA
You might also like:
- Twelve Tribes Miriam’s Cup – Glass
- Celestial Blue Elijah’s Cup – Glass
- Celestial White Miriam’s Cup – Glass
- Pastel Sands Miriam’s Cup – Fused Glass
- Floral Miriam’s Cup – Fused Glass