Traffic jams were reported throughout Israel on Monday, in the first sign of what has become an annual nationwide deadlock ahead of the Passover dinner.
Army Radio reported congestion along the coastal highway from the Netanya area to the Olga interchange over a fire that erupted nearby, while the old Tel Aviv-Haifa highway was reportedly jammed from Hasharon junction to Horoeh junction.
Traffic jams were also reported along route 70 from the Ein Tut interchange to Elyakim. Cars are reportedly crawling along on route 65 from the Iron interchange to the Umm al-Fahm junction.
Read more: @ haaretz.com
Readers found more information by searching for:
You might also like:
- Palestinian killed in suspected East Jerusalem terror attack
- Ground collision causes disruptions on Delta’s New York-Tel Aviv route
- Secret document affirms U.S.-Israel nuclear partnership
- Report: Hamas leaders to discuss Shalit deal proposal in Syria
- Kiryas Joel Hatzolah Member Arrested & Given 21 Tickets While Responding To Emergency