Five Books Of Moses: 20-Volume Set
and Rabbi Shmuel Yerushalmi
Translated by: Rabbi Aryeh Kaplan
Part of the ‘Torah Anthology Tanach’ series.
The Torah Anthology is a clear, modern translation of Me’am Lo’ez, hailed as ‘the outstanding work of Ladino literature.’ Written by Rabbi Yaakov Culi, one of the greatest Sephardic sages of his times, the book was first published in 1730. It changed the spiritual climate of the entire Mediterranian region.
Eastern Jews esteemed Me’am Lo’ez as a major classic, affording it the same status as the Talmud and Mishnah. Reading it each day was a religious duty it was a highly popular text for synagogue classes held each evening.
Many count Me’am Lo’ez among the best commentaries ever written on the Torah – in any language. The book is a veritable enclyclopedia of Jewish knowledge.
In 1967, Moznaim (Vagshal) put out a Hebrew translation, Yalkut Me’am Lo’ez, and it proved to be one of the most popular Hebrew books ever published. Close to a quater million have already been sold.
This item is sold by:
Note: Judaism.com is the longest established Jewish book and Judaica store on the Internet!
Readers found more information by searching for:
- meam loex torah anthology (4)
- am loez (2)
- culione com (2)
- all volumes of torah anthology for $200 00 (1)
- Yalkut Meam Loez The Torah Anthology Volume 38 (1)
- yalkut meam loez em espanhol (1)
- torah anthology set 20 volume (1)
- torah anthology meam loez series (1)
- Torah Anthology 25 vol set (1)
- The Torah Anthology (1)
- the book ef esther meam lo\ez moznaim (1)
- moznaim bible (1)
- Me’am Lo’ez torah anthology (1)
- MeAm Loez Torah Anthology (1)
- yalkut meam loez torah anthology (1)
You might also like: