Tony Blair’s sister-in-law has converted to Islam after having a ‘holy experience’ in Iran.
Broadcaster and journalist Lauren Booth, 43 – Cherie Blair’s half-sister – said she now wears a hijab head covering whenever she leaves her home, prays five times a day and visits her local mosque ‘when I can’.
She decided to become a Muslim six weeks ago after visiting the shrine of Fatima al-Masumeh in the city of Qom.
Read More: @ dailymail.co.uk
Readers found more information by searching for:
- lauren booth (1)
You might also like:
- Ground Zero Mosque Developer: Mosque Could Accommodate 1,000 Worshippers
- Gov. Paterson: Mosque talk should take week off to honor Jewish, Muslim holidays, 9/11 anniversary
- Bloomberg Needs To Withdraw Support For Ground Zero Mosque!
- Gingrich Comes Out Against Mosque Near Ground Zero
- Obama Strongly Backs Islam Center Near 9/11 Site