by Artist Reuven Masel
This hand painted, highly detailed replica is of the landmark Tomackie Street Synagogue in Warsaw, Poland. An in-depth description is provided on the bottom, outlining the name and historical significance. Designed by artist Reuven Masel. Molded from PolyResin.
This item is sold by:
Note: Judaism.com is the longest established Jewish book and Judaica store on the Internet!
You might also like:
- Shmuel Synagogue Tzedakah Box
- Touro Synagogue Tzedakah Box
- Great SynagogueTzedakah Box
- 770 Chabad Lubavitch Tzedakah Box
- Second Temple Tzedakah Box