The Six Constant Mitzvos Based on a Series of Lectures by Rabbi Yitzchok Berkowitz
The classic work Sefer HaChinuch lists six mitzvos that a Jew is commanded to constantly fulfill, without a stop. Yet how is it possible to fulfill even one mitzvah, let alone six, every moment, every second of our lives?
The 6 Constant Mitzvos shows us that the mandate to fulfill these commandments is not an impossible task. Through stories, real-life practical examples, inspirational insights, and a deep understanding of Torah thought, the authors explain how we can create within ourselves an awareness of these vital beliefs, an awareness that will be reflected in our every action.
Based on a series of lectures by noted scholar Rabbi Yitzchak Berkowitz, co-author of A Lesson a Day, the groundbreaking work on shemiras halashon, The 6 Constant Mitzvos is a book that will transform the way we live our lives.
This item is sold by:
Note: AllJudaica.com is owned by Rosenblum’s World of Judaica, which is one of the oldest Judaica stores in the United States. Their store has been open for over 75 years!
Readers found more information by searching for:
- 6 constant mitzvos (9)
- six constant mitzvos (7)
- artscroll books (6)
- the six constant mitzvos (5)
- rav yitzchok berkowitz 6 mitzvos temidius (5)
- The Six Constant Mitzvos Rabbi Yitzchok Berkowitz (3)
- six mitzvos (3)
- tehillim blackberry (3)
- Rabbi Yitzchok Berkowitz Six Constant Mitzvos (2)
- festivals in halacha zevin (2)
- yitzchak berkowitz thinking (2)
- the 6 constant mitzvos (2)
- sefer hachinuch artscroll (1)
- yitzchok berkowitz 6 constant mitzvos (1)
- the 6 constant mitzvos book (1)
- yes i can book aron friedman (1)
- thesixconstantmitzvos (1)
- thesixmitzvos (1)
You might also like: