This year I tried something new at my family’s Seder. We used a new Haggadah! After researching various Haggadot, I picked: The Wandering is Over Haggadah: Including Women’s Voices, created by www.Jewishboston.com, and the Jewish Women’s Archive in Brookline, MA. These two organizations represent my liberal Jewish values, and the voices of various Jews, including Jewish women. I thought talking about women’s rights’ as part of our annual reflection on liberation would be a good first choice for my family due to the many strong women and emphasis on education our family has.
Read more : jwablog.jwa.org
Readers found more information by searching for:
You might also like:
- Why, on this night, do we include women’s voices?
- JWA’s Institute for Educators: Making it all about the learning
- Q&A With Miryam Kabakov: Editor of Anthology on Orthodox Lesbians
- The personal is political: Rep. Jackie Speier tells her abortion story
- 22 Women Visionaries Get the Recognition they Deserve