Honoring parents is an enigmatic mitzvah. On one hand the Sages suggest that proper fulfillment is almost unattainable; on the other hand the Torah, in a place no less prominent than the Ten Commandments, teaches that this mitzvah holds the key to long life in this world and the next.
Most people simply follow their instincts and emotions in trying to fulfill a mitzvah that, in reality, is replete with halachic detail. There is a constant need for knowledge, analysis, and guidance. This book provides it. It deals with realistic questions, and handles them authoritatively and sensitively.
Available in softcover
This item is sold by:
Note: AllJudaica.com is owned by Rosenblum’s World of Judaica, which is one of the oldest Judaica stores in the United States. Their store has been open for over 75 years!
Direct link: http://www.alljudaica.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=1536
Readers found more information by searching for:
- analysis of the fifth commandment (3)
- analysis of the fifth commandment in judaism (3)
- commandment parents jewish* (1)
- fifth commandment analysis (1)
- fifth commandment of jew (1)
- jewish interpretation of the 5th commandment (1)
- the fifth commandment by moshe lieber stepfather (1)
You might also like: