Use these suggestions to infuse new meaning and excitement into your seder and create a lasting experience for you and your family.
1.Make the most of your Seder and best fulfill the mitzvah of V’higadita L’vincha by staying focused on telling the actual story of Yetzias Mitzrayim; concentrate on the events and their lessons.
2. Transform Yetzias Mitzrayim from a story into a reality by celebrating the Seder like you celebrate a Simcha in your own family. Speak about it vividly, personally and enthusiastically…you’ll inspire yourself and your children.
Read More: @ beyondbt.com
Readers found more information by searching for:
- inspirational children seder (1)
- inspiring passover talks (1)
- passover seder meaningful (1)
- secular meaningful lessons of seder meaningful (1)
You might also like: