Politicker NJ informs us that Teaneck Deputy Mayor Adam Gussen announced his decision to run for Congress against U.S. Rep. Scott Garrett.
Of course, we endorse Gussen.
Garrett is a far right extremist who is against progress and a tool of the wealthy republicans.
Gussen needs to articulate clearly what he stands for. Conventional knowledge about the district tells us that Garrett has a giant advantage.
Read More: @ tzvee.blogspot.com
Readers found more information by searching for:
You might also like:
- Teaneck Kosher Wine Store Extraordinaire: Queen Anne Wine and Spirit Emporium
- The New Maxwell House Haggadah Has a Teaneck Connection
- Bergen Record: Gov. Chris Christie Bluffs and Bullies Over His Misuse of State Helicopter
- Our Teaneck Neighbor’s Zayat Stables’ Nehro Places at Kentucky Derby
- Times: Jews Reboot in Exclusive Conference