A Lebanese man suspected of spying for Israel successfully escaped from Lebanon to Israel on Friday by crossing the border near Bint Jbeil, the Lebanese newspaper A-Nahar reported on Sunday. The man, an employee of the state-owned Alfa mobile telecommunications company, was not one of the two Alfa employees, Charbel Qazzi and Tareq Raba, who were recently arrested by Lebanon on charges of spying for Israel.
Read More: @ haaretz.com
You might also like:
- Lebanese Politician Accused of Spying for Israel
- Some 700 Haredim riot in Jerusalem after graves removed from Ashkelon ER site
- Israeli officer killed in clash on Israel-Lebanon border
- Hamas official detained in Egypt believed to have information on Shalit
- Police arrest suspect in L.A. Jewish center bombing