After an intense investigation by the NYPD, the suspect wanted in the stabbing of a Yeshiva student in Flatbush, has been arrested. The stabbing which was first reported by FlatbushScoop.com, occurred on Motzei Shabbos, February 26th, on Avenue K and East 33rd Street. The suspect had asked the boy for the time, and then his money.
When he answered that he had neither his watch or a wallet, the suspect stabbed him in the abdomen. He was transported to Maimonides Hospital by Hatzolah in stable condition and was released a day later.
Read More: @ flatbushscoop.com
You might also like:
- NYC Cabdriver Stabbed After Telling Passenger He Was Muslim, Police Say
- NYPD Takes Immediate Action After Officer Demands Jewish Pedestrian Write On Shabbos
- Minibus driver of deadly accident was taken into custody wrapped in his Tallis
- Lakewood Police Officer Detains Hatzolah Member While Responding To Emergency
- Tosher Rebbe Will Appear In Shul For The First Time Since He Left The Hospital