Apple Inc Chief Executive Steve Jobs, who spent months on medical leave, will open an annual developers’ conference next week showcasing the iPad maker’s latest computer software and a new cloud computing service.
Apple’s shares rose almost 2 percent after it said on Tuesday that Jobs, along with a team of executives, will deliver the keynote speech at the June 6 conference. It was unclear if the CEO is returning from medical leave, however.
An appearance by Jobs, a survivor of a rare form of pancreatic cancer, would mark one of the few occasions he has showed up in public on the company’s behalf since going on medical leave — for an undisclosed condition — in January.
Read More: @ finance.yahoo.com
Readers found more information by searching for:
You might also like:
- Steve Jobs Dies: Apple Chief Innovated Personal Computer, Created iPad, iPod, iPhone
- Helen Thomas to address anti-Israel protests during Netanyahu’s visit to U.S.
- ‘Hamas is in contact with most foreign countries’
- Israel spreading lies about Mubarak’s health
- Israeli red tape plagues ailing Holocaust survivor