Polish photographer Lukasz Szczygielski has apologized for conducting a photo shoot with a half-naked model at the Jewish cemetery in the southern Polish town of Checiny.
Szczygielski explained that he wanted to draw attention to the neglected cemetery. “I wanted to draw attention to the neglect of the place. The cemetery is forgotten, he told Gazeta Wyborcza. The model posed against the headstones naked from the waist up, with a necklace bearing a large cross hanging between her breasts.
“This is not the appropriate form of drawing attention to Jewish cemeteries. I would prefer that this man rather clean up the cemetery rather than doing naked session there,” Krzysztof Bielawski of the Museum of the History of Polish Jews told local television station TVP Kielce.
Read More: @ jpost.com
Readers found more information by searching for:
- photos of Sarah the mother of Isaac (4)
- square box wedding craft centerpiece photos (2)
- структура человека каббала (2)
- simple kid art projects (1)
- States without Daylight Savings Time (1)
- wedding cakes gays (1)
- стойка ресепшн оформление конфетки (1)
You might also like: