Two strictly Orthodox men and a medic from Hatzola, the Charedi ambulance service, have saved a young London Somali boy from a fire.
Josh Berkovitz ran into a blazing building in Tottenham, north London, after he heard a mother screaming that her son was trapped in the building yesterday afternoon.
Read More: @ thejc.com
Readers found more information by searching for:
You might also like:
- Hatzolah Member Helps In Rescue Of Muslim Toddler From Burning House
- Kosher Milk War Heats Up in Orthodox Community
- Hatzolah of Los Angeles adds 3rd Ambulance to its fleet
- Hatzolah Goes Public; Accepts $445K Donation
- Israeli security forces still searching for tourist feared kidnapped by Arab assailants