Concern is growing in Israel over the possibility that following a unilateral declaration of statehood by the Palestinians later this year, countries around the world will boycott Israeli military products.
The concern, voiced by leading officials in the defense establishment, comes ahead of the Paris Air Show next month, where Israeli hardware will be on display in pursuit of new sales.
“We need to prepare for the possibility that a unilateral declaration of statehood by the Palestinians at the United Nations in September will lead to a boycott of Israeli military hardware,” a senior defense official said this week.
Read More: @ jpost.com
You might also like:
- Palestinian UN diplomat: Palestinians prefer peace treaty with Israel by September
- UN report: Palestinian Authority is paving the way to statehood
- WJC, ADL slam S. American recognition of ‘Palestine’
- ‘Yated Ne’eman’ slams Amar for accepting IDF conversions
- ‘Hamas is in contact with most foreign countries’