A project of Yeshiva Tifereth Torah (Lakewood, NJ)
This special cookbook combines great-tasting recipes with homespun practicality. Youll find everything from exotic dishes to quick & easy meals over 200 tried-and-true recipes, designed with todays Jewish homemaker in mind.
- Complete index according to food categories
- Durable loose leaf binder
- Nutrition facts for low-fat / low-carb recipes
- Helpful tips
- Health food section
- Kids Corner
Publisher: Feldheim, 2006
This item is sold by:
Note: Judaism.com is the longest established Jewish book and Judaica store on the Internet!
Readers found more information by searching for:
- Of Thyme and Taste A project of Yeshiva Tifereth Torah (1)
- Where can i buy the book Of Thyme & Taste from Yeshiva Tifereth Torah? (1)
You might also like: