WASHINGTON – President Barack Obama wants you to know that he is not a golf addict.
He spends so much time unwinding on the links because security restrictions mean he can’t go out for long walks or go to the carwash or the grocery store.
The president’s comments came during a session with editors and publishers from Hearst Magazines in which he described life behind the scenes in the White House.
The president said he loves his life in the White House but doesn’t enjoy some of the ways of Washington, such as the “kabuki dance” among political partisans before serious policy discussions begin. He also regrets his loss of personal privacy.
Read More: @ dispatch.com
You might also like:
- Obama says no regrets over ground zero Islamic center comments
- Obama advisor reveals Jewish roots
- Obama Strongly Backs Islam Center Near 9/11 Site
- Nuclear Summit Part of Obama Administration’s ‘Fantasy Foreign Policy,’ Newt Gingrich Says
- Obama to Jewish leaders: Israel needs to create context for Mideast peace