Witness testimony that is expected to be given in New York during the trial of former Prime Minister Ehud Olmert will be off limits to the media and the public, according to prosecutors.
The request to deny public access to the hearings was made by Israeli officials, according to legal officials in the New York Attorney General’s office.
Those who will be called to the witness stand, among them representatives and senior heads of Jewish organizations in New York, are linked to the Rishon Tours double billing affair.
Read More: @ haaretz.com
You might also like:
- Former European leaders: Sanction Israel over settlement building
- Shalit family to protest outside weekly cabinet meetings
- US Jewish leaders on 1st visit to Greece
- Abbas and Fayyad slam Israeli peace campaign for using their pictures without permission
- PA arrests dozens of Hamas, Islamic Jihad militants in West Bank