JUST as he hoped to clean up his image, Mark Zuckerberg, the inventor of Facebook, is to be portrayed in a Hollywood film as a ruthless and untrustworthy sex maniac. The website and its 400m users have been beset in the past week by rows over changes to its privacy settings. However, they have nothing on the invasion of privacy facing Zuckerberg in a £40m black comedy called The Social Network, adapted from The Accidental Billionaires by Ben Mezrich, with a screenplay by Aaron Sorkin, creator of The West Wing.
Read More: @ timesonline.co.uk
You might also like:
- Emmanuel, Israel – School Fined $1,350 a Day for Discriminating Against Sephardim
- Bill Clinton offers himself as lottery prize to pay off Hillary’s debts
- Israel to Apple: iPad Imports Not Kosher
- Ex-US Envoy Indyk: Bibi’s Refusal to Obama ‘Threatens Alliance’
- Your request is being processed… Chavez Hires 200 To Manage His Twitter Account